Sunday, December 09, 2007

Another batch of Oatmeal bars





I've been waiting for a chance to make another batch of Oatmeal bars. I've even clear the fridge to make way for the bars. Heheh...

After fighting a battle with all the Sunday calls in the office. I came home to a very tired F. So while F sleeps his reservist tiredness away, I whipped a batch of the Oatmeal bars.

This time round I added white sesame seeds and choc covered preztels. The choc covered preztels were the unsuccessful attempts to make choc covered preztels. Duh!

I dipped each preztels into a too thick cooking choc and was too impatient to let it hardened one by one... so I just dumped everything together. So I ended up with one huge lump of choc and preztels. Heheh...

So the preztels were pounded into smaller pieces, addedd cocoa pops...and all the other goodness. This time round, skipped on the choc chips bits since there's choc covered prez.

Discovered this brand of yoghurt at the 24-hr supermarket near my home. The blueberry ones tasted like the purple Yakult but thick and creamy. Yum... dream come true. Today I discovered that they have Pink Grapefruit. It was delish! Not too sweet and not too sour. Treat myself to a cup after making the oatmeal bars... not that it was hardwork...

No comments: