Monday, February 04, 2008

Martha Stewart Sticky Buns

Sis' crazy about Nigella right now. There was Nigella Choc Muffins and Nigella Choc Cheese Cake. I've tried her choc muffins, not the cheese cake yet. Hope there's still some left when I drop by.

She got a Kitchen Aid Mixer from her husband for her Birthday. The rest of us shared to buy her an oven. Heard that she's been baking ever since. Heheh

With all the adventures of her baking that I received thru sms, I realised that it's been awhile since I baked too...

So the order of the day is To Bake. There's still sour cream in the fridge.... and the only use I know for it soo far is to make sticky buns. Got it from Martha Stewart's website - Cinnamon Pecan Sticky Buns. But cos I dun like cinnamon, I omit that. And instead of using corn syrup, I used Golden Syrup. I made only a third of the batch... that's just nice for me for 3 days. F does not fancy it too much. It's baking in the oven now.

Can't wait....


Course mine doesn't look anything like Martha's. She's such a perfectionist... I'm far from that...

No comments: